Monday, March 25, 2013

SuNdAy FuNdAy

Hello blogging world! its been a while....
Okay maybe like a week, but still this past week has felt like 2 months!
Really i worked so much at both of my jobs, but it good to be busy it makes time go by faster.
Also it makes me appreciate sundays so much more. IT totally is my day of rest for sure!
It really is my favorite day of the week!
 i get to sleep in, get to go to church, get to do laundry which i hate but, oh well.
 I get to eat food and wear sweats all day and not do my hair. which is my favorite thing to do. So sundays are seriously the best! Also i get to email nicky poo every sunday night! Its crazy how much changes over a span of 5 months! So many things happen! Even just in a month! Like for instance.
Guess who is finally being a grown up and moving out of the house! YUP this girl is! WHOO! I am moving into the riv! in PROVO! for the summer, hopefully it will be good! I thought to myself with my 2 best girlfriends both planning on going on missions i am going to need some new friends. maybe some that don't all leave on missions. It will be a good change for me! to get out and see what its like to live the " college life!" Its also dirt cheap so i don't mind at all! I don't  really like to spend a lot of money on things when i know i can get it for cheap. ( thank you dad for that. )
 It will also help me learn how to live with 5 other girls! What I'm i going to do... ha i already have a hard time getting a long with girls. Probably because i tell everyone how it is and well if you are a girl you know how girls are.
So this will for sure be a good change.
Change is hard, but its good!
anyways i'm going to bed so tired,
peace out girl scout.
Love
^
Conquers
^
distances

No comments:

Post a Comment