Thursday, April 11, 2013

just my thoughts :)

Sometimes i just miss you more than ever.
I miss hanging out all day long, then when i would get home we would talk on the phone for hours.
i miss the way you held my hand.
or  told me i looked pretty when i was wearing sweats and hadn't washed my hair days.
I miss it when you would sing country songs to me. 
i miss when you would tickle me to death that i would almost pee my pants. ( sometimes i would.) 
Or the time you farted in front of me and you turned bright red, and i just kept laughing! 
The way you kissed my forehead.
Or how every time we said goodbye i would blow you a kiss and you would catch it. 
Or how i talked all the time and you would just listen.
or when we would start a movie and within 5 mins we would both be asleep. 
but then again sometimes i feel closer than ever to you. 
even though you are 7,000 miles away. 
Its crazy how the lord works in that way. 
i just miss my best friend. 
the church is true. 
missionary's are amazing.
Pray for them. 
the 
end. 

Love 
^
conquers
^
distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment