Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Say hello to my Little friends i call Dall & tiff

This is the reason of my title. meet my best friend dallas.
Yes this girl is gorgeous right? if only you knew her like i do. 
So for some odd reason sometimes i can't sleep through the night. i really have no clue why... 
but it happens to dall all the time. So i know i can always text her. ha So i texted her and well she was awake... so we decided to make a denny's run at 1:30 in the morning its the best time to go anyways. 
So we went to denny's and we ended up just talking and catching up! 
Dall is that best friend that you honestly could tell anything and she would never judge your or anything. She seriously just listens and tells you what she thinks. 
She always has the best advice ever. 
Tonight we were just talking about how everyone is leaving on missions... 
It is just crazy to me how much we have changed over this past year.
Its crazy to think that tiff is going on a mission in 6 weeks! 
Tiff is one that fills the whole and started this whole friendship. 
short story ready go.
tiff was my best friend... she was dalls best friend, well we all just started hanging out.
And look at us now. 
Thats tiff down there. yes i have gorgeous friends! 
a little bit about tiff! She is the funniest girl you will ever meet.
Ha when you get the three of us together we can never stop laughing.
She seriously is the glue holding are laughter together.
This girl seriously is amazing.
She honestly gives the best dating advice in the world and always just knows things are going to work out. This woman calms me done and makes me have fun!
Then there is me...
No to much about me, i just always was the one that drove us around town...
late night taco bell and denny trips of course..
So we could party the night away.
Also we always slept at my house....
 I was the mom of the group
 i always made pancakes in the morning.
It is just nuts to me that us three can look like those pictures up ^^^^ there......
when we used to look like this a year ago...
Time totally makes you look better. Haha.
But the truth is that is when we are having the best time... is looking like that.
I love these wonderful Chicka's with all my heart!
i Know that know matter were we go in life we will always come back and find each other one day!
Thanks for being the best friend a girl every ask for! i love you girls so much!
I always got your back.
its 4:20 a.m.
i should
go
to
bed.
goodnight
blogging
world.
so
long.
sweet
dreams.
or
good
morning,
blogging
world.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment