Friday, February 1, 2013

25 things about me?

1. I hate utah drivers, they never put their blinker on... like come on your turning put your friken blinker on. 
2. I have to sleep with socks on at night or else i can't go to bed! i will seriously wake up in the middle of the night if i don't have socks on.
3. i have to sleep with the door shut. no question about it! 
4. I really have always secretly wished i loved running, i hate it with all my heart. ha
5. i have my whole wedding planned on pinterest, and i'm not even close to being engaged. 
6. I wish i was born in the 50's i would love it. 
7. I love to change the color of my hair. I wish i could wear wigs! 
8. I could live on the beach every single day. its my favorite place ever.
9. I really suck at writing on a blog. so I'm sorry if your reading this! 
10. One of my favorite shows is gossip girl. I wish i could be in that show.
11. I only like the snow up till new years after that it can disappear. 
12. I wish it was summer everyday.
13. I love that my birthday is 4 days after valentines day!
14. I love to play tennis! 
15. I Really want a second job. 
16. I wish i had really long hair! 
17. I'm a girl and i know how to drive a manual. 
18.I have a missionary in Uruguay ( Elder Draper) he has been out for 3 months! 
19. He is my best friend and i really miss him a lot more than i act like i do. 
20. I watch the bachelor every monday with my older brother and his best guy friends. 
21. I am running out of secrets to say. 
22. I really want to take a zumba class to get me in really good shape! 
23. One of my top favorite shows is new girl. i love jess. 
24. My middle finger on my right hand grows all weird cause the nail got cut off when i was lithe.
25. My best friends are Dallas lyman and Tiffany stokes don't know what i would do without those girls!  

Love 
^
conquers 
distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment